Release date: 9/22/2003
- Start group in new column checkbox is now suppported
- Column footer were incorrectly placed in DOC and HTML
- Page orientation setting is now supported in XLS
- Numeric fields are now converted to numeric cells in XLS output
- Bitmap and JPG pictures in general fields are now supported in XLS and object container
- Page headers and footers are suppored in summary page (new feature in VFP 8)
- Major speedup of container object
- Problem with security warning in Excel XP version has been fixed
- fixed the problem with missing pictures in DOC output when temporary directory was used
|XFRX can now optionally generate bookmarks (outlines) into the result document. Please see Creating bookmarks (document outline) section in XFRX manual to see how to define a bookmark. |
To enable bookmarks in the HTML output, call
loSession.SetOtherParams("PRINT_BOOKMARKS",.t.)before calling loSession.ProcessReport()
With bookmarks enabled, XFRX will generate three HTML pages: the main page defining the page frames, the bookmark page and the page with the report output.
|When XLS document is generated, vertical and horizontal coordinates of objects are adjusted - if the difference between two coordinates is smaller than a certain value, the coordinates are 'aligned'. This approach significantly reduces the number of rows and columns in the generated document.|
Now it is possible to define this minimal different. The greater the number is, the lesser number of rows/columns is generated, but if the number is too big, fields might get overlapped and could be left out.
Call SetOtherParams method with "HORIZONAL_ADJUSTMENT" or "VERTICAL_ADJUSTMENT" to define the minimal horizontal and/or vertical difference.
loSession.SetOtherParams("HORIZONTAL_ADJUSTMENT",1000) && default value = 76 loSession.SetOtherParams("VERTICAL_ADJUSTMENT",1000) && default value = 180
|Pictures now can be rotated the same way as text fields. Please see Object rotation in PDF chapter in the manual to see how to define the rotation.|
|The generation process in progress can be canceled by setting the global variable gnStopXFRX to 1. For example, you can, for example, use it this way:|
ON KEY LABEL Esc gnStopXFRX = 1